The Beerbelly: Is made up of a neoprene �sling� and a polyurethane �bladder� with a tube for dispensing. The bladder is held in an insulated pouch in the sling which is worn under your clothing for concealment. When worn, it looks just like a home grown organic beer belly
1. Remove plastic on mouth piece and pinch the
mouthpiece to break the seal. Pull on mouthpiece
to open the valve.
2. Rinse your Beerbelly bladder with water.
3. Open all your beverage containers first then fill
your Beerbelly bladder. The Beerbelly can hold
up to 80oz of liquid. That�s more than a six pack folks!
4. Place your bladder into the sling. (the fill cap goes
towards your body)
5. Slip the sling over your head if the straps are
too long they can be cut to fit. Attach Velcro
waistband and shoulder straps.
Remember to keep your Beerbelly clean by
washing it out with soap and water or make it
simple by using the Beerbelly Cleaning Kit